Love isn’t a feeling.
If it was it could never endure.
Because what feeling lasts forever?
But love can last forever.
Love isn’t word-deep.
It requires more than words.
It requires action.
Yet love isn’t actions alone.
“If I dole out all that I have [to the poor in providing] food, and if I surrender my body to be burned or [c] in order that I may glory, but have not love (God’s love in me),
I. gain. nothing.”
Love isn’t a touch.
Or else every sexual encounter would be love.
So. what. is. love?
Love is a discipline.
and to become disciplined, we must train,
and follow our Trainer.
Become a Follower of Love.
Who is leading in our follow-the-leader game of love?
God is love.
and Perfect love casts out all fear.
His love is perfect,
When I choose to be discipled by it I am (en)couraged.
Nothing can separate me from the love of God.
149. A robin sighting.
151. Real Mexican dining just a walk away.
152. A beautiful new company car for my husband!!!!
153. New mercies.
154. New opportunities.
155. Mama’s arms around my neck.
156. Relief after a 5 hour bus ride…
157. An understanding husband.
158. A son whose idea of an ideal Friday night is to watch Judah Smith preach at Church On The Move.
162. An aunt not seen for 10 years.
163. A son who calls to make a lunch appointment.
164. Bagel chips.
165. Italian ice.
166. Revelations from “The Voice”…God is not waiting for me to impress Him before He commits to helping me succeed!
169. Exciting possibilities.
170. a hope and a future.
171. Young men who dream dreams.
172. Toddlers to give presents to.
173. My husband’s snoring.
174. Almost summer-like days.
175. Human frailties that insist upon grace.
176. Sabbath rest in the midst of chaos.
177. A gift of The Hunger Games
178. Direction for lent (finally!)
179. Learning about preparation in all things.
180. Aha! moments at church.
181. Answered prayer and more answered prayer.