5. Pepperidge Farm – Milano…actually I love any Pepperidge Farm Cookie
4. Girl Scout Peanut Butter Cookie – Don’t they bring back memories?
3. Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies – I can’t stop eating these, so I just don’t buy them.
2. Christmas Snowball Cookies – when these are in the house during the holidays, I won’t stop eating them until they are all gone. Thank goodness Christmas comes just once a year!
1. Alexis’ Brown Sugar Cookies – This is a recipe submitted to Martha Stewart’s Entertaining cookbook, by her daughter Alexis. They are EVERYBODY’S favorite. My friends started asking for them by their own name, “Ugly Cookies”. Over a pound of butter and 4 cups of sugar make the consistency like toffee. Yummm….If you click on the photo, the link will direct you to the recipe.
9 thoughts on “My 5 Favorite Cookies – Friday Favorites”
Yum and… I miss you…
I miss you too…Can we see each other soon?
Oh man. I’m stuck in the classroom and won’t be able to get to any cookies for at least 2 hours. Mmmm. Yummy post.
I had to chuckle a the brown sugar cookie…anything with over a pound of butter has got to taste good 🙂 Have a blessed weekend 🙂
Yes, butter and sugar are the perfect combination.
We love Thin Mints at our house, too. Didn’t buy any this year. My favorite cookies have oatmeal in them.
I like oatmeal cookies as well, but there have been times in the past few years when I’ve eaten a lot of oatmeal for breakfast and have kind of od’d.
I’ll take one of each. 😉