Many of you have chosen a word on which to meditate for the year. I have chosen one as well. EXPECT. Now what? What do I do with this word? I don’t want this to become something that I get all excited about only to forget about until whatever the new “thing” is. How can I consistently keep this word as a part of my daily routine?
2. Read that Scripture in a different translation each month.
3. Memorize the Scripture.
4. Write the Scripture on a card and keep it with you.
6. Find some quotes containing your chosen word.
7. Look up your word in the dictionary. Concentrate on a meaning a month.
9. Be on the look out for ways to implement your word.
10. Keep a journal of the journey towards your word epiphany!
I hope these suggestions help you make this a life changing event rather than a forgotten resolution! Please make any suggestions you might have in the comment section.
For more information about One Word 365 check out their website!