Today is Cyber Monday…and in order to get into the spirit of things, I am featuring 4 gifts that you can give 4 Christ’s Sake! So move over Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, here we come!
1. Since human trafficking is the very first issue addressed here at What In The World R U Doing 4 Christ’s Sake? I thought it would be nice to find an item that donates its proceeds toward ending human trafficking. Look what I found! A beautiful necklace!! … for the rest of this post visit my other blog…What In The World R U Doing 4 Christ’s Sake?
62. So thankful to have a house to clean, money for food, and friends and family to share with!
63. for the gift of Ann in my life…
64. for being done with Holiday meals…at least for another month. 😀
65. For the awesome grace graffiti of Michelle, Jen, Emily, Renee and Leanne
66. for the best girlfriends in the world…
67. for the opportunity to be a friend in deed.
6 thoughts on “Cyber Monday Shopping With A Cause!”
Love your blog! I’m glad I stopped in to leave a comment 🙂 Blessings!
Thank you Renee! I’m glad you can by as well…this isn’t a very good representation of what I usually write. I hope you come back soon!!
I too am so thankful for Ann…and i love grace graffiti…
Two of my favorite things well said by another of my favorite people…you!
What a cutie that dog is! Might I ask what breed/breeds? (“Mutt” is not only acceptable, but a very good answer! All but one dog of ours has been a shelter dog, and of those, only one wasn’t a mutt of SOME unknown combination! 😀 )
He is a Sheltie mix. He is precious, and has brought us much joy.